plenty of pics, lots of pax - and the occasional (vox) pox on all our houses


Monday, 1 March 2010

Sun through trees


I took this on the way to work today but technical hiccups meant I haven't been able to post it until this evening. Sun makes a big difference to a day of toil. We are tied so closely to our environment. Places make us happy as easily as they make us sad.

It's not always how you react. Sometimes, objectively, if truth be known, you can't outguess your surroundings.

Sometimes it's not who you are but actually, in reality, what happens to you.

2 comments:

  1. I disagree. Well, I agree that surroundings make a huge difference to your experience of life. But, I think it's a combination of who you are and what happens to you. You cannot separate them. We are part of our environment. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess not. I suppose you can't separate them. But some surroundings make for more better adjusted and happier people than others. Levels of mental ill health on the Gaza Strip are likely to be far higher than in say the leafier suburbs of Chester. Don't you think?

    ReplyDelete